> Markus Rechberger wrote:

> http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps/file/4bca5d49c9bd/lib/libdvbapi/dvbfe.c

> >> yes)

> that

> sense
> >> be
> available?
> >> There's nothing such as a libdvbapi.doc/txt. But the important parts
> >> were documented in the headers.*.h files
> >>

> > I would say that's the reason why almost noone uses it. It would deserve
> some
> > more documentation on linuxtv.org
>
> Looking at the function names and what it does, it resembles the in
> kernel operations 1:1 also there is documentation in the headers. Also
> example applications, test applications, real working applications all
> exists in dvb-apps itself. You still think it needs more documentation ?

An abstract documentation and/or tutorial would still be better I think.
For example http://equalarea.com/paul/alsa-audio.html
It seems like people first have to ask in IRC or on the ML to get some info
about that library (well now people can also search that thread, although
an official documentation would be preferred I guess :)

Markus