Re: Re : Professional trolls

manu wrote:
> Well for reading this list out of curiosity for a while (also I have a
> TT S-1500 CI that I plan to use soon ;-) I for sure am surprised by the
> amount of "noise" surrounding actual coding discussion. I have
> participated in another free software project and things were much
> smoother.
> I understand that some people will just not get along, but things sound
> really nasty sometimes here.

Don't worry, this happens from time to time. It is a problem in the good
old USENET, and there is the same problem in the Internet.
Apparently we have to live with it.

If you are really interested, look at the mailing list archives and you
will see, when this started and who is responsible...

Simply blacklist the offending mail addresses, and they will never
bother you again. ;-)

Meanwhile I have blacklisted 3 or 4 list users.
And an ex-maintainer will enter my killfile soon, if he will not stop
abusing this mailing list for his propaganda.

This list was created for technical discussions and user support,
not for frustrated egoists!

CU
Oliver