Re: Doubt about the file: dvb-usb-dvb.c

>a) create a newer dir with your driver:
> /linux/drivers/media/dvb/mydriver
>b) Under /linux/drivers/media/dvb/mydriver:
> create a Kconfig and a Makefile
> You may use another Kconfig/Makefile as example (for example, pluto2)
>c) Add your driver directory at /linux/drivers/media/dvb/Makefile:
> obj-y := dvb-core/ frontends/ ttpci/ ttusb-dec/ ttusb-budget/ >b2c2/ bt8xx/ cinergyT2/ dvb-usb/ pluto2/ mydriver/
>d) Add a source line for your driver at /linux/drivers/media/dvb/Kconfig:
> source "drivers/media/dvb/mydriver/Kconfig"
>After that, you will be able to use v4l-dvb makefile to compile your
>driver. With
> make help
>you'll see some useful syntax that may help your development.

Dear Mauro:
I had my problem solved last week, thank you all the same for clear answer.
And I compile my module in the 2.6.20-15 kernel.
Now I want to compile the module in v4l-dvb tree, I did it this way:
I put my usb adapter program named usb-adapter.c in linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb, and I modified the Makefile and Kconfig to add my usb adapter module;
I put my frontend program named my-frontend.c in linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontend and I modified the Makefile and Kconfig to add my frontend module;
But the v4l-dvb tree can't compile.
There is some problem with the script make_myconfig.pl.
Do you have any advice about this issue?????

《大 话 西 游 3》 首 届 玩 家 见 面 会 即 将 在 广 州 召 开!敬 请 关 注 >>