Henry Wong Patch

Hey,

I have been following this mailing list through the archives for a short
while and I just joined.  I have an MSI TV@nywhere Plus video capture
device which currently requires a patch in order for the remote to work.
  With this patch the device works perfectly (except for FM which I
don't care too much for).  I even have my learnable remote controlling
my MythTV box without a hitch (except for repeating buttons, such as
Vol+/Vol-).  I'm sure veteran's of this list remember this patch by
Henry Wong and the other enhancements done by Dwaine et al.  The reason
I'm posting to this list is that the patch has still not been accepted
(correct me if I'm wrong).  I have been talking with a person from the
Mythbuntu crowd about increasing hardware support and he suggested I go
upstream with the patch, which is of course the right thing to do.  I
originally adapted the patch to the stock etch kernel and recently
updated it for the Feisty kernel.  So the question is, whatever happened
to this patch?  You can find my latest version posted below if needed to
refresh your memory:

http://disk.zeroepoch.com/public/tvanywhere-remote-feisty.patch

It would obviously need to be updated for the latest source control
version.  Please inform me if there were other plans/conflicts with this
patch or something required by Henry Wong.  I will gladly help with this
integrating/testing this patch if needed because recompiling the kernel
each time my MythTV box is updated is getting pretty old.  This patch
also solves remote problems for the KWorld Global TV Terminator.

Also for reference:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg20141.html

Thanks,
Eric Work