Re: [Em28xx] MPL-licensed V4L kernel modules (em2880)

On 7/10/07, Aidan Thornton <makosoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed one thing,
You sure seem to have plenty of time to argue about utterly irrelevant shit.
But you couldn't spare 5 minutes of your life to agree on accepting
this code a year ago.
I think this is purely your loss at this point, just eat it up, shut
up, stop playing lawyers, and get back to coding (or whatever you do).

-tc