Re: removal em28xx from linuxtv.org

> Hi Oliver,
>
> Just in case you're not already aware, timecop/dongs/gnaa is a
> "professional" troll. Unfortunately, he's latched onto the project --
> he's building some ISDN usb devices and stealing code for them. Also

That would be ISDB-T, not ISDN sir.
And I don't want to be accused of stealing shitty code from linux-dvb,
my hardware is for Windows-only.

> unfortunately, it seems, or would appear, that he and Marcus have become
> kind of chummy (as evidenced on the irc channel on some occasions) --
> Marcus is likely just being used for the sole purpose of obtaining
> information (at least, that would be my guess).
You're also wrong there - I have same kind of access to information as
mrec, and I'm not "obtaining" anything from him.

It's also www.gnaa.US not .COM cmon, stop spreading misinformation.

> believe there is a wikipedia or such article on gnaa too (Johannes found
> it). Pure garbage this fellow.

-tc