Re: removal em28xx from linuxtv.org

Hey guys, stop beating dead horses and finding scapegoats.
Whatever excuses you're going to find post-fact isn't going to change
the fact that HE now has working code with functionality better than
the broken crap currently in linux-dvb, and YOU don't. Users (what
little of them Linux still has) usually want stuff that WORKS, and
they don't give two shits about HOW it works underneath. So when you
stop accepting working solutions because of some bullshit
political/etc reason, everyone loses.

Remember, each time someone creates a new distribution of Linux "to
scratch an itch" because their changes were "too big" for some other
specialized niche distro, the terrorists win.

-tc