Re: Any interest in AF9015

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> hello!
>
> Ok, few words about the current development driver.
>
> There is three modules now:
> * dvb_usb_af9015 (just typical dvb-usb stuff; usb-driver, IR-stuff,
> usb-controller stuff, i2c-bus, pid-filtering, endpoint configuration)
> * af9013 (this is demodulator driver, I put this own module, in my
> understanding there exists af9013 demodulator and af9015 is just
> integrated usb-controller + af9013 demodulator.
> * tuner module, my device has a mt2060 tuner. Only thing needed to add
> existing tuner module was i2c_gate_ctrl. qt1010 tuner or any other
> silicon tuner should work as well as adding only few lines to usb-module.
>
> I can watch tv, but most of the demodulator stuff is just hard coded and
> don't work other elsewhere...

I will push out what i have this coming weekend. If possible, will try
to make it earlier.

> My stick is A-Link DTU(m).

I have 2 sample reference (USB) devices from Afatech (The PCIe ones uses
a CNX885 PCIe bridge) sent by them to port their SDK to Linux. The
devices doesn't have any name or anything for that matter. It is just a
small populated PCB.