Re: New device : MSI DIGIVOX mini II V2.0

On 6/14/07, timecop@xxxxxxxxx <timecop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the afatech bridge is supported so is that maxline tuner so
> someone just need to combine the two but our lunix-dvb friends are too
> busy bickering over who signed off a line of code.

Are you sure? Checking the list archives shows some stalled attempts
at supporting the AF9015 from earlier this year and a checkout of the
v4l-dvb tree doesn't include any references to the A9015 or
MXL5003....

Of course that doesn't mean support isn't available in one of the
development repositories or not referenced on the mail list.

Thanks for the info.
Stephen