Re: analog part of the WinTV HVR 1300 MCE

Nicolas INCHAUSPE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to configure my new WinTV HVR 1300 card.
> The DVB part works fine but I haven't succeed to make the analog and
> radio parts work.
> the devices are created but I have only noise for analog TV and no sound
> for radio.
>

> My kernel: 2.6.21 vanilla

<snip>

> I'm french and we use the SECAM norm.
> Does the support for this card is complete?
> Have you got an idea?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Nicolas

Not complete and I don't know if anyone is still working on it even.
Radio is not supported, IR remote definitely not working.
Analog works only if I unload and reload the modules manually, but I get
only noise after a reboot.
It seems that only the dvb part works, hence "linux-dvb" :\