Re: pctv MSI Digivox A/V II...sound doesn't work

Hi,

what repository did you use?
Did you read through the em28xx wiki/discussions there?
You might also test v4lctl volume mute off, I'm not sure if it works.
The em28xx ML includes many more people who own such devices, some of
them might have some experience with that device.

Markus