pctv MSI Digivox A/V II...sound doesn't work

Hi everybody, this card is making me crazy...so following a few guide I right install this USB2.0 MSI Digivox A/V II with v4l-dvb-kernel driver and firmware2. I can see correctly cable tv but problem is that I can't hear anything!

I also used the v4l-scripts-usbaudio_setup.sh to be sure that the input and output audio device were correct: "mixer10 Empia Em28xx Au" as TV Audio source (if I remove the card this choice disappear...so at least it is recognizes!) and "Realtek ALC883 HDA-Intel" as output device.

Apparently no error...but steel no sound
I told myself maybe this is from the not correct setup of "mixer10 Empia Em28xx Au" but I can't see how am I suppose to configure it!
Did someone use this card? How can I configure the input sound device?

I'm using Debian Etch kernel 2.6.18-4-686 on a acer aspire 5610
thank you
ciao