Re: Re: stale adapter entry in /dev/dvb after resume from suspend

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 22:35:46 +0200, Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Hi Tino,
>
> hotplugging got fixed for devices which use the dvb-core framework,
> the cinergy T2 reimplements parts of the dvb-core but the hotplugging
> issue didn't get fixed there yet.
> First please submit the dmesg output afters waking up your notebook.
> Think it wouldn't hurt to fix that driver till it gets converted to
> use the dvb-core framework.

OK, I'll do that if it happens egain. Currrently, I have
CONFIG_USB_DEBUG enabled. Is that ok?

But I more looks like an issue with driver _unloading_, as it always
works OK after resume and reloading the driver. All I need to do is to
use the new device (adapter1) instead of the stale adapter0 (in the
case that it happened to exist) that was left after the cinergyT2
module was unloaded.

Regards,
Tino