Re: Afatech AF9015 - Some progress?

2007/5/9, Andrew Leech <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Luca Olivetti wrote:
> En/na Juan ha escrit:
>
>> I Andrew, all,
>>
>> No news from other list members about this device. Please, can you
>> send me your progress and related doc? I want to try to do something.
>
> Hopefully I should receive one of those devices soon, so I can offer my
> help, and I know that someone else is working on it too. This is just a
> heads-up since I'm terribly lazy, so I cannot stand to see useless
> duplication of work ;-)

This is great news! I know someone else can be working on it but no
news from four months ago as Andrew say below...

> Bye

Hi luca, all,
Yeah I haven't made any progress for a long time, haven't really had a
development machine set up to do it on easily. There's been a couple of
other people I know wanted to work on it, but haven't heard from either
of them recently.
I'm not allowed to send out the docs that afatech sent, they don't allow
them to be made publicly available, although they were directly emailed
to me.
I'd love to see some work done on it by others, because I hate having a
useless dvb dongle sitting around, but I simply have no extra time to
work on it around uni&work for a while to come. I'll follow up with
whatever info I'm allowed to give when I have a chance.

Ok, I understand about afatech docs. Cause I'm trying to do something
is I hate having a useless dvb dongle too ;)

 regards,
*Andrew*

Well, I'll wait for Luca...

Best regards,