Re: Afatech AF9015 - Some progress?

2007/3/25, Andrew Leech <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 Juan wrote:

Please, I want to know if there are some progress with af9015 dvb-usb.
 Also I would like to help if needed testing current progress or whatever.

 Thanks and best regards,
 Juan Martín

 Hi Juan, all,
 Sorry there hasn't been much progress recently from me, I've got busy on
other things. There's a couple of other guys I've forwarded my code on to
who were having a go at writing some for it, haven't heard of any progress
from them though, my code was probably too messy to work out what was going
on.
 Not sure when I'll have a chance to get back to it myself, I'm at uni again
now and spending most free time trying to make money to live on, I'll let
the list know if I get anywhere at any time.

 Regards,
Andrew Leech

I Andrew, all,

No news from other list members about this device. Please, can you
send me your progress and related doc? I want to try to do something.

Best regards,
Juan Martín