Re: A patch and firmware for Australian Dual Digital 4 users

Excellent news on getting it work :) Thanks for your hard work, Roger.

However, as a linux newbie I'm not quite sure how to install it. I've
got a fresh install of Ubuntu 7.04.. I've retrieved the master v4l-dvb
branch and downloaded the patch by Mike Krufky as well as the files
you've just posted.. Where do I go from here?

Is "xc3028.au2.fw" the only firmware file I need? Where does it
belong? And how do I install/compile the kernel modules?

I'd really appreciate anyones help.

cheers