A patch and firmware for Australian Dual Digital 4 users

Hi Everyone,

Attached is both a firmware file (identical as previously sent for those who
already have it), plus a patch (against the master branch+Mikes bluebird patch)
which will hopefully resolve the problems for Australian Dual Digital 4 users.

The firmware file sends tuning parameters specific to Australia to the card
after the base and 8MHz bandwidth firmware (v3) is sent.  If in the future the
8MHz bandwidth file is not sent (ie we only send base and 7MHz instead) we
should be able to append (after removal of the first byte) this firmware to the
8MHz firmware and use that for 7MHz in Australia.

The modification to cxusb is to remove an initialisation call which resets/sets
registers in the ZL10353 which are inappropriate for here.  The ZL10353 is
reset correctly elsewhere and so the call is not needed.  There should ideally
be delays between the software reset (write to 0x55) and each toggling of
register 0xEA (ADC calibration register) anyway.  The changes to the input
frequency registers in the ZL10353 appear to be required to get a successful
lock.  Without this modification I'm getting a carrier but no full lock from
the demodulator.  Unfortunately this value (0x2217) is in dispute with my
documentation for the similar CE6231 but it seems to work.  I have no idea of a
clean way of getting this latter change into the code without a specific patch
for Australia however I am open to ideas.

The modification to the xc3028-fe is to better adjust the frequency mapping for
7MHz and may even be appropriate for 7MHz elsewhere in the world - it seems to
correctly interpolate between the offsets needed for 8MHz and 6MHz.  Even with
this adjustment there may be some 'tweaking' required - I needed to add 100kHz
to 184.5MHz before it would lock but others have reported success with lower
frequencies so I may just have an anomaly.

Thanks to Petey and Tom for testing and allowing some funky code into their
kernel.  Thanks also to Daniel who's been working with the experimental branch
- hopefully we'll have that functional soon as well.

If anyone has any problems, let me know.

Roger.