Re: A patch and firmware for Australian Dual Digital 4 users

On Monday 07 May 2007 17:16, ras243-dvb@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Attached is both a firmware file (identical as previously sent for those
> who already have it), plus a patch (against the master branch+Mikes
> bluebird patch) which will hopefully resolve the problems for Australian
> Dual Digital 4 users.

Yup this works perfectly for me :)

Before = nothing
Mike's bluebird patch = device nodes but no tuner locks
Roger's patch = all channels tuning perfectly

Nice job getting this working in Aus, Roger!

If I'm not mistaken this is now the second dual DVB-T card working under
Linux - and the Hauppauge card seems to still have troubles with kernel
oopses.  I think DViCO also owe you a big thanks Roger ;)
--
Tom Clift