Re: Divco Fusion HDTV DVB-T Plus No Audio for composite/s-video input

Is this the 14f1:8802 Subsystem: 18ac:db10

If so, I have the same card.  It does not support audio capture.  You
must you the supplied cable to connect to you sound card aux/line in.

You then must configure alsa correctly to allow recording from the input
you are using (test with arecord | aplay)

I also found the analog capture on this card is rubbish and I would
recommend people avoid it.  The digital works fine.

John.

Michael Krufky wrote:
Anthony Giggins wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am using this card with Mythtv under mythdora distro (www.mythdora.com)
for DVB with minimal problems but I am unable too get any audio via
composite/s-video input, video works fine.
This is pretty much my last remaining problem, I've searched every mailing
list I can think of and have several other people in the same boat in
varying distro's can anyone give me anything I can try, the passthrough
audio cable is plugged into my SB Live value card and I believe I have
alsa configured correctly but I could be wrong.

Please Help!

We may need to program the GPIO for those input muxes... Please see the GPIO pins section, cx2388x subsection of the v4lwiki, located at http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki ... You'll need to use regspy, which is part of the dscaler project, in conjunction with the DViCO windows drivers and FusionHDTV application, in order to sniff the GPIO settings of the windows driver.  With that data, we should be able to resolve this problem for you.

I am looking at the current code, which sets gpio0 to 0x000027df ...  Perhaps this is inaccurate, or you have an alternate revision of this model.  Let me know what you find from regspy.

Good Luck,

Mike Krufky