Divco Fusion HDTV DVB-T Plus No Audio for composite/s-video input

Hello Everyone,

I am using this card with Mythtv under mythdora distro (www.mythdora.com)
for DVB with minimal problems but I am unable too get any audio via
composite/s-video input, video works fine.
This is pretty much my last remaining problem, I've searched every mailing
list I can think of and have several other people in the same boat in
varying distro's can anyone give me anything I can try, the passthrough
audio cable is plugged into my SB Live value card and I believe I have
alsa configured correctly but I could be wrong.

Please Help!