Re: DST/BT878 module customization (.. was: Critical points about ...)

Enough. Let's stop arguing non technical issues.

If either one of you have any technical argue against the Trent's
patches, please point where the fix is wrong. Otherwise, if you wish,
you may send an acked-by agreeing with the fix.

Mauro.

Em Qui, 2007-05-03 às 19:19 +0200, Markus Rechberger escreveu:
> On 5/3/07, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Markus Rechberger wrote:
> >
> > > Manu,
> > >
> > > to me it looks like your  attitude is not acceptable here, I sent
> > > several mails already which you just use to ignore.
> >
> > You very well know the reason why i am ignoring your mails. You just
> > tend to flame people for nothing. I tend to ignore the flamers.
> >

> You should stop to rely on the history, since such a flame needs at
> least 2 parties and back then you were also involved. There's nothing
> else to say about that.
>
> > > If you don't change that attitude immediatelly I'd really wish to get
> > > you banned of this community until you're open for discussions.
> > >
> > > http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb%40linuxtv.org/msg22943.html
> > >
> > > there's a bugreport and you fully ignore it, and you blame it on the
> > > "politicians" here, telling me that there are mails out there
> > > somewhere shows that you're not interested in getting forward.
> > >

> > That bug report very well proves my point.
>
> Well it would be nice if you could answer the question in that mail
> then, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't answer it.
>
> It's just a guess, but it seems like that you had a problem with other
> developers at that part and it seems like it didn't get to an end
> (probably because both parties didn't agree with each other)
>
> Markus
> -
Cheers,
Mauro