Re: Push AF9005 driver to main repo?

En/na Mauro Carvalho Chehab ha escrit:

Most CodingStyle issues can easily by running a really small script,
available at scripts/Lindent at the kernel tree. The script content is:

	#!/bin/sh
	indent -npro -kr -i8 -ts8 -sob -l80 -ss -ncs "$@"
I ran Lindent before submitting the patch to Manu !?!?

I don't think so. I saw some hexadecimal values on uppercase. Also some
idents were wrong. Could you review it please, and then, send me the
newest version c/c ML?

re-ran Lindent and it produced the same files (at least according to diff)

Please, also mark the driver as EXPERIMENTAL, since this will be the
first release. Hopefully, we can remove the tags at the next kernel.

Ok, done. I also added a dependency on qt1010 in Kconfig (forgot to do it when I added qt1010 support) and corrected the experimental gain reduction of the mt2060 in case of strong signal (though it is code included in #ifdef 0) - a patch that I send on the mailing list.
Due to the size I compressed the patch, I hope it is ok.

Bye
--
Luca