Re: Australia and the DViCO Dual Digital 4

Hi Mike,

--- Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This, however, isn't clear to me: "zl10353 demodulator is disabled (0x0c ->
> &0x50)" ... can you show a usbsnoop log snippet of this behavior?

I may have jumped the gun as looking through the logs again it looks likes it's
enabled again later - I may have caught the tail end of a channel change or
something.  I'm happy to admit I'm fumbling around in the dark.  I'm going to
log some more usb data from windows and see if I can nail down the tuning
further but I'm starting to clutch at straws.  On the ZL10353 I've forced the
bandwidth, increased the capture range to its maximum (for 7MHz BW this is
1000kHz), forced the TPS_GIVEN registers to match a known channel and still
can't get a lock out of anything.  There are other registers I can tweak but to
be honest if others in Australia are getting a lock from this demodulator I'm
more inclined to believe it's directly related to the tuner.

Cheers,
Roger.