Re: any suggested DVB-S USB hardware?

Simon Santoro wrote:
Maybe there is a need for another part of the wiki that has a much
smaller list of devices, listed by "real" things people can buy rather
than chips, that contains devices known to work solidly without major
issues, and some information about what kernel they were supported from?

That's a great idea!

Ok...

Not sure if I'm supposed to or not, I'm sure someone will remove it if I'm not..

There was an "Example Hardware" section on the main page of the wiki, I've put some text in there and created a DVB-T sub section. In that I've put my hardware and I will put more details about problems and issues as I remember / work out the problems :)

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Examples_of_hardware

If someone knows wikis feel free to clean my stuff up and make it look nicer, this is my first wiki editing ever :)