any suggested DVB-S USB hardware?

Long ago i setted up a linux box to use analog TV and DVB-S for work (to be used on navys and yatches).

I want to replicate it at home now but don't have access to the same hardware. I want to use some small EPIA miniITX without PCI cards and use USB hardware to connect to DVB-S, DVB-T and analog TV and radio.

I already have Pinnacle USB 300e but its not working. Can you suggest me
a working DVB-S hardware at least?

Antonio