Re: DVB-H and dvbnet / MAC-broadcast address

Hi Thomas,

On 4/2/07, Thomas Pinz <dc2rpt@xxxxxx> wrote:
Did you extend the buffers in VLC  ?

No.

The defaults for UDP/TCP are to small for the DVB-H timeslices.

With Input/Codecs -> Access modules -> UDP/RTP -> Caching value set to 10000 ms, the interrupts will be gone.

great, and most of the debug output is gone, the sound and video are clear now. I played around in my case the time slices come every 1.6 seconds, so even a value of 3000ms was fine - but of course the default value of 300ms was not sufficient. I did not know about that setting - I would have expected the buffer to be dynamic, adopting to the jitter of the data received...

Thank you,

Dietmar