Re: Re: DVB-H and dvbnet / MAC-broadcast address

Hi to everyone

Provided that I managed to receive the ESG bootstrap descriptors, to identify the multicast address the ESG is transmitted on and to receive the IP packets on the corresponding PID, I'm not able to decode the ESG containers carried on it.
The main problem is that the ESG I'm trying to decode is BiM encoded: could someone tell me how decode it or how to address this problem in some other way?
I mean, if the .sdp files are carried within ESG containers, is it absolutely necessary to decode them or there's some way to identify them and skip the ESG decoding?
Moreover, I've read that .sdp files describing the streaming sessions could be transmitted directly over FLUTE sessions, without being encapsulated into ESG containers... Is this true?
And, in case it were, would the .sdp files directly announced in FLUTE FDT instances?

Thank you

Giovanni