Re:Re[3]: DVB-H and dvbnet / MAC-broadcast address

Hi David,
I studied these documents but I have still no idea of how to decode the ESG BiM encoded. In your link there are only DVB-H specification and I'm not a technician of this... Is possible to have anything simpler to understand how to solve my trouble?

Thank you

Giovanni