Re: Re: dvb maintainer

Am Samstag, den 31.03.2007, 20:12 -0400 schrieb Michael Krufky:
> hermann pitton wrote:
> >> Mike,
> >>
> >> I still think Manu should give the dvb-maintainer for some months and
> >> after it also the v4l-dvb maintainer at least for half a year.
> >>
> >> We should at least have a chance to disagree about much less.
> >>

> > To make it more simple and more annoying.
> >
> > Suddenly somebody has all solutions on GNU/Linux?
> >
> > Very simple: "for sure not".
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Hermann
> >

> I'm sorry, Hermann.  I do not understand what you are saying. :-/
>
> -Mike

I was dumb enough to ask Manu what made Mauro some sort of red carpet
for him.

It turned out it was some bttv v4l2 conversion stuff which went not that
happy in a first attempt one year back and I asked why not try again
after things are more sorted, but it is a not repaired blackout since
then.

Unfortunately Manu took some private IRC stuff from you, when you had it
sick on some other issues too, also long times ago, as sort of final
argument that this guy is impossible for him.

If Manu still did not inform you, ask me for a copy.
Else I want to put it where it belongs, in the shredder.

Hermann