Re: Re: Nova-T 500 user experience

I've been thinking along the same lines, i.e. the culprit may be in
USB, not in dvb layers.

On 3/27/07, Chris Johns <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Juha Ruotsalainen wrote:

> I shut down the machine after 38 hours oops-free running. Do you guys
> have any idea what has caused this increase in stability? Firmware 01,
> never hg drivers, ...

It could be the Linux USB drivers for the host USB controller on the card
(the
VIA chip set). I have had a small brief piece of feedback from Hauppuage on
this issue and they do not see a disconnect on Windows when using EIT data.
This is by no means conclusive, rather a suggestions that should be
considered.

Regards
Chris

--