Re: Nova-T 500 user experience

"Juha Ruotsalainen" <kontza@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I shut down the machine after 38 hours oops-free running.

I had to reboot after 23 days. I did not get any disconnects during
that time but for some reason vdr had become unresponsive. I could not
shut down vdr cleanly and killing it left a zombie process hanging
around and I was unable to unload the dvb modules.

I suppose there would some ways to get some useful info out of this
kind of situation before rebooting?

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/