Re: Re: Nova-T 500 user experience

Juha Ruotsalainen wrote:

I shut down the machine after 38 hours oops-free running. Do you guys have any idea what has caused this increase in stability? Firmware 01, never hg drivers, ...

It could be the Linux USB drivers for the host USB controller on the card (the VIA chip set). I have had a small brief piece of feedback from Hauppuage on this issue and they do not see a disconnect on Windows when using EIT data. This is by no means conclusive, rather a suggestions that should be considered.

Regards
Chris