Re: fmd1216 integration

I've been told that the fmd1216 uses the TUA6034.  But in this case it
doesn't really matter, all these I2C PLLs work this way.  I have an 11 year
old datasheet for a Philips tuner, and it's the same way.

Ack
I'd like to proceed this way:
- first i correct the bug in the sleep function.
- When your changes in dvb-pll are in mainstream, i will adapt the code in
  saa7134-dvb. (you might decide to kick me)

OK?

My plan was to come up with a patch that converted all the users of fmd1216
at once.

FMD1216ME was recently replaced by the FMD1216MEX.

Not sure if this impacts on your plans. I don't have the datasheet off hand but I'm told FM tuning has changed slightly.

Regards,

Steve