Re: Re: Linux DVB + PCI bus extender (Magma) - Anyone?

Thanks for the info. I was a bit worried about bandwidth but I figured not many cards are going to be streaming the full transport - certainly not all at once, anyway, so I think I'm safe there. The only analog capture cards I own are mpeg ones so that should be good.

Thanks, Mark.