Linux DVB + PCI bus extender (Magma) - Anyone?

I'm looking to purchase a PCI bus extender by Magma to use with my Nexus-S, SkayStar2 and Twinhan cards. Before I spend the money, however, I wanted to cover my bases and make sure I'm not going to run into any latency or timing issues with slots in the extender. Has anyone has success using one of these with any DVB cards under Linux?

Thanks in advance, Mark.