Re: Re : Re : Working DVB-S + CAM question

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Can you give me a hint how the "high level API" should be accessed
> through the LinuxDVB driver?

As Christophe said, it's mostly a matter of sending PMT messages.

There used to be a ca_zap program written by Manu Abraham, but I can't
find any reference about it now.

Looks like ca_zap was renamed to zap_ca:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps?f=04b7e6c5335a;file=util/zap/zap_ca.c;style=gitweb

And here's a small command line to send message to CAM through
hi-level API:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps?mf=8b37590c8695;path=/util/dst-utils/;style=gitweb

And this libdvben50221 library may be quite interesting for vdr
(though it may be a part of libdvb that Christophe mentioned):
http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps?mf=8b37590c8695;path=/lib/libdvben50221/;style=gitweb

HTH