Working DVB-S + CAM question

Hi gurus, I've two questions for you.

1. Could you point me to a DVB-S hardware supports external CAM
   modules that is 100% working with Linux. Just tell me a Card
   and a model.

   Pointing me to online shop that sells these babies will be perfect.

   I'm interested in using that card with Irdeto 2 module.

2. Is it possible using the above mentioned card with CAM module to
   configure the card so I can receive whole PVC (couple of channels)
   at one time, having in mind that all channels can be decrypted
   using the same Irdeto2 card?

   If decryption could happen within CAM module and I'm able to receive
   couple of channels like F2A channels that would be perfect.

--
Cheers, Nick.