Re: Re : Working DVB-S + CAM question

manu wrote:
Le 23.02.2007 08:07:44, Nick Tannenberg a écrit :
Hi gurus, I've two questions for you.

1. Could you point me to a DVB-S hardware supports external CAM
   modules that is 100% working with Linux. Just tell me a Card
   and a model.

   Pointing me to online shop that sells these babies will be perfect.

   I'm interested in using that card with Irdeto 2 module.

2. Is it possible using the above mentioned card with CAM module to
   configure the card so I can receive whole PVC (couple of channels)
   at one time, having in mind that all channels can be decrypted
   using the same Irdeto2 card?

I am pretty sure that you can't do that and I think its because the hardware itself can't do that, but I am not sure.
Bye
Manu

As far as i know, a CAM can decrypt only 1 channel at the same time. Irrespective of which CAM make & model.

Rudy