Re: cx88-dvb driver bug: unable to lock on some lower frequencies which have unencrypted channels

Unfortunately, I don't think that's a driver bug but a hardware limitation. My PCHDTV 5500 card seems to be less sensitive to signal or more sensitive to interference on CATV 76 and 77 (537 and 543 Mhz). I was able to fix my problem by replacing a set of two-way splitters with a higher-quality 3-way splitter and putting the problem card on the 4db drop leg. Having another card (a KWORLD ATSC 110) in the system seems to exacerbate the problem.

If there's a way to remedy the issue in software I'd expect it to be a tuner parameter; are you also using a PCHDTV 5500 or other card with LG tuner?