Re: How do you know CAM is recognized ?

Op 12-feb-2007, om 22:55 heeft Kristof Pelckmans het volgende geschreven:

Is this budget-av module also required for a Technotrend Premium card ? I tried inserting the module, but it doesn't seem to do much...

Ah, I perhaps assumed to much. It might not be a 'budget' card. I tried figuring out mine by loading budget-av which made it work (at least dmesg started to show stuf), perhaps budget-ci or budget works for you if it is a budget card.

- Jeroen