Re: Kworld DVB-T 220RF digital not working

Hi,

David Dubrović schrieb:
> I can't get the card to lock to a signal. tzap shows signal ok, and ffff
> as snr but no lock. I've tried with newest v4l-dvb got by hg today. It's
> not hardware/signal problem because it works in windows. Searching
> around the web, I found that the card works for some people, so I
> suppose I can get mine to work too.
> Attached are the logs.
> Thanks

This can occur if parameters in your channels.conf are wrong,
like the Guard interval. Some of the files floating around have
such mistakes since there a channel decoders that ignore most
parameters. Another point is that in some countries, the transmitters
are 167kHz off the nominal frequency.

Good luck
  Hartmut