Re: Kworld DVB-T 220RF digital not working

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
Hi,

David Dubrović schrieb:
I can't get the card to lock to a signal. tzap shows signal ok, and ffff
as snr but no lock. I've tried with newest v4l-dvb got by hg today. It's
not hardware/signal problem because it works in windows. Searching
around the web, I found that the card works for some people, so I
suppose I can get mine to work too.
Attached are the logs.
Thanks

This can occur if parameters in your channels.conf are wrong,
like the Guard interval. Some of the files floating around have
such mistakes since there a channel decoders that ignore most
parameters. Another point is that in some countries, the transmitters
are 167kHz off the nominal frequency.

Good luck
  Hartmut

Thanks, fixed. Modulation was wrong. The interesting part is that I made channels.conf file myself baed on the parameters got from the company that runs the transmitter.