Re: cx24123 not tuning, geniatech digistar I dvb-s pci

Grégoire FAVRE wrote:
On 04/02/07, thomas schorpp <t.schorpp@xxxxxx> wrote:

what? a digistar?

Yes, exactly two same model than yours.

I doubt that for now, newer hw revision, I got it directly from the europe distributor.

tuner crystal X10.111 (any other would not be possible cause of needed stepsize) cx24109-11, c48ck0605, 0605kr, pheriphial circuitry unlnown
cx24123-11, 62005540, 0603kr

conexant manufactured in 3-5/06 it seems.

that should make no difference against 2.6.18-3-latest debian,
I assume the time constant capacitors are some other on my
geniatech circuit...

Well, why on earth not taking directly the vanilla source, but I agree
that shouldn't change anything, as long as debian didn't make some
change in it.

ok, i request compile time on the girls machine, but shes nervous enough not having a debian sarge kernel anymore, its a production work machine ;) with my kernel the frontend driver does not release and must be force rmmod'ed with oops on rmmoding cx-dvb later requiring reboot.
hopefully this is not with latest vanilla.

tom