Re: Re: Re: Avermedia Hybrid+FM USB2.0

> But does your device claim to have any DVB-T features at all ? (at least it
> should, guessing from the chips that are present)

    Sorry if I've missed the important bit :)

    It's a DVB-T + Analog USB TV box. It has one composite in and one
s-video in, also audio in. FM radio. It also has a remote control.

> How are the files called that come with the Windows driver ?

    Here is the INF file

    http://pigeond.net/~pigeon/AVerVid.inf

    The main driver I believe is AVerVid.sys

> Well, my stick doesn't have this composite / s-video stuff. So, I guess this
> is unique to yours. Could you tell me more about that feature ? What is it
> good for ? Maybe just for digitizing from those input ports ?

    Nothing in particular, I just thought I could use the video in if it
works to do something I need to do now :)

    Also just tried the newer version of usbsnoop on it and it keeps
crashing windows as soon as I start the TV app :)

Pigeon.