Re: Re: Avermedia Hybrid+FM USB2.0

On Sat 03 Feb 2007 05:19, Pigeon wrote:
>     See if this will shred any lights to anyone?
>
>     http://pigeond.net/~pigeon/a818-board-1.jpg
>     (1.3MB)
>

>     So there's a mt352 frontend chip. The Philips TEA5767 seems to be
> the FM radio chip.
>
>     The Xceive XC3018ACQ is also used in the Avermedia Hybrid PCI card
> (after googling around)
>
>     And seems there isn't a linux driver for the Trident TV Master
> TM6000 yet?

Well, there is almost one, at least for the DVB-T part of my device :-)

http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/TM6000

But unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore on my new computer and I haven't
been able to fix this yet.

But what is your device supposed to do differently from a small USB device,
e.g. the Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV stick ?

Greetings,

Michel