Need help to configure my dvb remote control...

Hello everybody,

I am using the dvb driver from linuxtv and I can watch digital tv perfectly, but I need help to configure the remote control...

The card is a BestBuy Easy TV hybrid pro but the driver recognizes it as an " em28xx #0: Found Pinnacle Hybrid Pro. em28xx audio device (eb1a:2881): interface 1, class 1. input: em2880/em2870 remote control as /class/input/input3"

I have prove xev, but it does not take events pressing remote control buttons. I also had tried lirc but when I am installing it requires me a driver to choose and I don't know which one, and maybe my remote is not supported.

Congratulations for the driver and thanks in advance!

Alberto Segura.

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com