Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

En/na Zsolt ha escrit:
Am Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2007 00:59 schrieb Luca Olivetti:

dear luca,

plz can you send me some usbsniff log files from your device (few lines of device init and data exhange), i play around with an af9015 chip model and like to know if it is a complete other design or not.

Everything is at http://ventoso.org/luca/af9005/

afatech.log is probably what you're looking for: it is not a plain usbsniff log but a partially interpreted log with much of the dross removed (the af9005 uses two different endpoints for reading and writing, I just removed all the chit-chat and left the raw data, plus a decode of the type of command/reply and the possible name of register -- most registers are only a few bits, so the same byte address can contain many registers) .

mini.log is even more reduced, it has only the interpreted commands (with some comments that I wrote, by now they are obsolete).

And then there's the driver you can look at.

Bye
--
Luca