Re: Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Has this made any headway? The newest tree I can find is three months old. I was just wondering if the API was at least near completion.

- Mark.

On 8/31/06, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven Toth wrote:

>> I wanted to push it up only after i fixed, what i thought to be fixed
>> and not due to politics.
>> I very well understand that there is indeed a backstage politician,
>> maybe you also got influenced by him.
>>

> A backstage politician? What on earth are you talking about?

There was enough politics, someone adding Copyrights into other 's
patches and playing at the backstage.
Anyway, not the right time to raise it up..

> We need to
> get this project back on the rails and dispense with the 'cloak and
> dagger' politics that you're hinting at. I'm trying to assist for the
> good of the community. Anything else is meaningless. Most opensource
> developers would generally agree.

Ok.

>> Please wait for a day or two, i need to test some things more before it
>> is pushed
>>

> Ok. However, I need to get a dvbs2 tree up on Sunday containing my dvbs2
> product patches for various people. I also would like to use that to
> generate some discussion amongst the test community and here with the
> developers.
>
> If you have a tree I can clone and merge my work into that's great, if
> not I'll have to push what I have.

That's why i said, "Please wait for a day or two, i need to test some
things more before it
is pushed". I didn't say you shouldn't clone or merge.

Thanks,
Manu