Re: Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Steven Toth wrote:

>>> I agree. That's why I want to put it up under
>>> linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/something so we can start to get everyone
>>> involved.
>>>
>>> So you have no objections then?
>>>

>> What difference would it make if i have the tree at place "x" or "y" ? I
>> had that tree at linuxtv.org for quite some time, so what difference
>> does it make ?
>>

> Well, linuxtv.org is the home for Linux TV development. This is where it
> belongs.... and for some reason you pulled your trees.

I pulled out the trees because there weren't any discussions going on.

> Everyone wants the benefits of multiprotocol in the framework but very
> few people are actually trying to work together to make this happen. I'm
> trying to solve that and I'm trying to engage the test and development
> community.

I didn't want to push something premature and hence.

> I'll push a tree up later today and if necessary we'll argue politics in
> later threads.

I wanted to push it up only after i fixed, what i thought to be fixed
and not due to politics.
I very well understand that there is indeed a backstage politician,
maybe you also got influenced by him.

Please wait for a day or two, i need to test some things more before it
is pushed

Thanks,
Manu