Hauppauge Nova-t 500 Remote

Hi,

I have the Nova-t 500 running succesfully (I haven't tried a long burn in yet, just 10 minute stints here and there). The only thing missing is the remote control support. I was wondering if there were any plans / activity on have this happen?

I wouldn't know how to implement the code if it hasn't been already BUT I do have a system running Ubuntu 6.10 and everything else working. If someone knows how to code this I'm happy to be the test case and run and tests / gather info from my system in order to acheive this. Can anyone help?

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Giulio